British Discipline: Perils of smoking

 

It seems that the most serious crime a schoolboy can commit is to smoke cigarettes. You’d certainly be excused for thinking this if the late and lamented British-Discipline studio is to be believed.

In this adult role-play scene Sherwood, Crawford and Hedges are up before the headmaster. After a short lecture on the dangers of smoking, he gets down to business.

  


For more clips and stills from British-Discipline, click here

Traditional School Discipline

Traditionalschooldiscipline@gmail.com


Comments

  1. I remember bent over for the cane for the same thing smoking at school many years ago when the punishments was harsh. I went to an all boys school with a very strict head my backside was sore many times and he caned very hard which left welts. But my mates got it with me so I was not alone happy but very sore arse days you got your are tanned at school and also at home. I did grow up to be a very respectful person all the spankings, canings, belting and slipper whacking taught me manners and respect and never did me or my mates any harm except give us sore bums we deserved every whack I got mine until I wS 19 years old

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts