Spanking Central: A Darn Good Paddling


 Lucas has been late for gym class too often and the coach has had enough.

“I need more time,” Lucas complains.

“No, what you need is a darn good paddling,” the coach retorts.

This being an adult role-play scenario from Spanking Central that’s exactly what happens.

Clifton Meador ran Spanking Central for about 15 years. Sadly, he passed away in January 2023.

We met Lucas before, here.

 


For more videos and photos from Spanking Central, click here

Traditional School Discipline

Traditionalschooldiscipline@gmail.com

Comments

  1. That backside is perfect for a good spanking in my day I got the slipper on thin cotton gym shorts by my sports teacher six every time I got many a sore arse off him for messing around being late or under performing. Happy but very painful days.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts