Free book: The boy in the scarlet blazer

 Original Fiction – for adult eyes only

In this free-to-download book, Timothy Hutchins is a young man with a wicked spanking fetish. There is little he can do about it until Billy, the boss of the burger bar where he works, takes him under his wing. Or more truthfully across his knee

Timothy enters the world of the boy for hire and soon becomes a spanking-movie star. Then, everybody wants a piece of his backside.

The book can be downloaded by following the link below. The PDF file can be read on computers, laptops and a variety of e-book readers.

The boy in the scarlet blazer

 

Extract from The Boy in the Scarlet Blazer

I’ve already selected two canes from my extensive collection. I’m not sure which one I’ll use. They’re both a little longer than three feet. They have curved handles of course; they wouldn’t be school canes without the curved handles. Both are made of authentic rattan. Very supple. Very swishy. I have placed them on a small table close to 5 my desk. I’ll make my final choice at the last minute. My final preparations are always when I tug on my academic gown over my tweed suit. This always does it for me. I get a definite thrill. I am ready. And, now I wait. There’s a timid knock at the door. I can hardly hear it. ‘Enter.’ Spoken, not shouted. The door opens slowly and in comes Hutchins. He stands in the doorframe, unsure what to do. ‘Close the door boy. Stand in front of my desk.’

Picture credit: Unknown

For more Original Fiction, click here

Traditional School Discipline

Traditionalschooldiscipline@gmail.com


Comments

Popular Posts