CP Services: Headmaster’s Report

 

I am truly staggered by the responses I received after writing about CP Services, London. That’s the video studio and headmaster’s study set up by Keith in East London. It ran until 2013. Keith has since passed on and his videos seem to have all but disappeared from public display. Many readers tell me they would love to see them again.

As a bit of a treat here’s a very short preview clip CPS did of a video called Headmaster’s Report 1. Simmons – a regular among Keith’s “schoolboys”    has been sent to the headmaster after being caught by his housemaster breaking bounds.

“And, did he inform you what would happen if you were caught out of bounds again?” the headmaster intones.

“He said, I’d be sent to you for a headmaster’s caning,” Simmons croaks.

“Yes, you’ve heard about headmaster’s canings haven’t you?”

And away we go.


I have the full video in my private collection, but until we work out who (if anyone) has the copyright on the CPS videos, this is as much as I feel able to share.


For more on CP Services, London, click here

Traditional School Discipline

Traditionalschooldiscipline@gmail.com


Comments

Popular Posts