Dads Who Care 16

 

There’s no use arguing “Dad, I’m too old to be spanked,” if you come home with a bad report card what else do you expect?

“But, I’m in college,” Vince, the “boy” in the latest in our Dads Who Care series wails. He might be 20-years-old but, of course, it does no good and he soon finds himself across Dad’s knee. His humiliation is complete when Dad starts to tug down his underwear.

The clip is from Bad Report Card from the now defunct Control T Studios. Here’s an advert for the movie taken from the JockSpank website.



Comments

  1. I don't think I would have paid nearly $70 for that! I am not surprised the young man complained. Surely at his age a paddle, belt or strap would have been more effective.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was nineteen the last time dad had me over his knee,bare bottom,for the slipper.He still knew how to leave my cheeks burning after 10 minutes over his knee and I ended up frantically trying to rub the sting away.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts