Adult schoolboys having fun! 146

 

“Your behaviour has been unacceptabel and it’s been unacceptable for a while, so I’m afraid you’ll have to be caned,” the Headmaster intones. But, judging by the way he’s swiping the cane in this, the latest of our Adult Schoolboys Having Fun! series, he seems quite happy to lay on twelve-of-the-best.

If the lad needs some distraction to take his mind off the pain, he could always watch the news on the television … 

For more Adult Schoolboys Having Fun! click here

Traditional School Discipline

Traditionalschooldiscipline@gmail.com


Comments

  1. Why do so many amateur clips have music, the radio or TV on? I find the background noise distracting from what is otherwise an entertaining piece of CP

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please tell me how to contact the headmaster that just cane a naughty boys bottom I on the other hand would like to bend over the chair with the main difference I would like the headmaster to administer authentic naughty schoolboy caning on my bare bottom my wife says I need a good sound thrashing with that very swishy school cane min of 50 strokes administered hard and long

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would be next in the queue
      I've been a naughty boy too!

      Delete
    2. We should be allowed to watch, to make sure it had been done properly

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts