Dads Who Care 27

 

“Daniel, this report from college is abysmal, absolutely abysmal,” says Dad. “What did I tell you would happen the next time I got a report like this?”

Would any reader like to speculate before I give you the answer?

Yes, you’re right. “I’m going to give you a good spanking so you’ll remember to do better next term… Get your shorts down.”

And away we go. This clip is called Daniel’s Spanking and it comes from the video Delivered By Hand from Sting Pictures (available here).

Daniel is played by Vex, one of the stars of the studio from its earlier days. We met him before here. Dad is, of course, played by Richard O’Shea.

Picture and video credit: Sting Pictures

 

For more Dads Who Care, click here

For more clips and stills from Sting Pictures, click here

Traditional School Discipline

Traditionalschooldiscipline@gmail.com

Comments

  1. Dad always had his slipper ready when I brought my Report Card home,it always seemed to end up the same way,trousers and pants down,bending over his knee and his slipper roasting my bottom while I promised to do better next term.Of course at the end of the next term his slipper would be whacking my bare bottom once again,so much for learning my lesson!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts