Dads Who Care 26

 

Back in the day when a lad came home from school with a poor end-of-term report he might expect to face the wrath of Dad. That scene is reenacted in this clip from the late lamented video studio British-Discipline.

Dad is having none of it when the lad complains his teachers don’t understand him.

“My tutor doesn’t like me,” he protests.

“Well, I can understand that,” Dad retorts, “I wouldn’t like it if you perform as badly as this.”

And then the slipper appears …

For more clips and stills from British-Discipline, click here

Traditional School Discipline

Traditionalschooldiscipline@gmail.com


Comments

  1. My good friend is wearing pants after all. Interesting because he took 12 + 6 cane recently

    ReplyDelete
  2. Myself and my sister both received the slipper regularly at home from mum and dad.Would like to see the slipper featured more often in videos please.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Had to bend over dad's knee for the slipper many times,he was a real expert with it,always had trouble sitting down afterwards!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can I identify with above I got sound spankings otk with hairbrush not slipper sitting very painful!

      Delete
    2. Definitely agree,dads certainly knew how to make sitting down very difficult!Never received the hairbrush,dad was very much a slipper fan,he always made sure any new pair had a suitable firm sole!

      Delete
    3. Wow that takes me back.I spent a lot of time over my dads knee,he knew how to slipper a boys bottom, my bottom was glowing by the time he let me off his knee OUCH!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts