Fun With A.I.: 5

 

Here’s another batch of videos created using Grok, the Artificial Intelligence (A.I.) platform. A report circulating on the Internet in June 2026 suggested that well over half of Grok’s overall traffic was driven by ‘pornographic images and videos, adult role-play chats or other such activity,’ so it’s a fair bet that quite a few readers of this blog have been having a go themselves.

Last time, I shared work separately created by ‘FB’ and ‘P’ (see that here). Here are the results of their more recent endeavours.

Both report that it has become increasingly harder to get Grok to make suitable videos. I hear reports that Grok has made it more difficult to make ‘adult-type’ images after criticism about people using Grok inappropriately.

‘FB’ tells me that it has proved impossible to get videos that show realistic school canings. There are two main problems: i) Grok doesn’t understand what a ‘cane’ is, preferring to produce a walking stick when asked; and ii) Grok can’t get anything close to the real thing when the headmaster (or whoever) does manage to swing a weapon. It is often off-target and half-hearted.

That said, ‘FB’ has produced videos set in a 1960s English grammar school that are interesting and evocative.

This first one features a foreign-exchange student who learns something unexpected about one English custom.



Here are some other scenes along similar themes, set in the classroom. The dialogue is especially intriguing. I think ‘FB’ has captured the feel of the 1960s extremely well.














Meanwhile ‘P’ reports that Grok began with six second, ten second and now fifteen second clips which meant that it was becoming possible to get a short scenario, with dialogue. ‘P’ gave up trying to get action shots and instead concentrated on having scenes set either before, or after, the six of the best (or increasingly twelve) with plenty of dialogue.

Below, I have compiled a number of ‘P’s’ school scenes into one video (I think you’ll find it easier to view this way) with Upper Sixth boys often thanking the master for a beating. Personally, I find it very evocative. The conversations between the Upper Sixth-formers are especially well done, I think.








Thank you to both ‘FB’ and ‘P’ for allowing me to share your work. If other readers have A.I. produced material that they’d like to show me (not necessary to be published on the blog), please use the email address below.

 

Traditional School Discipline

Traditionalschooldiscipline@gmail.com


Comments

  1. The first one getting caned in his trunks…. Yes please!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely fantastic - all of them! To their creators and you for showing them, thank you all so much.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts