Artist Kernled revisited

After we featured Kerneld in our Artist of the Week series (here) he kindly sent a selection of his work to share on this blog. Here are some of those with a school theme.

In an email Kernled explains, “creating erotic pictures is my passion.”  He says, “I love mature men, their whole appearance, their look, their faces, the way they dress. I prefer respectable men, officers, teachers, vicars, fathers, grandfathers ... the interaction with young guys in education situations in school, prison, on a farm or at home.”

He says, “Through the years I tried different drawing styles, now I mostly use a drawing tablet with my PC, [I] love that photorealistic style.”

Kernled’s sites were taken down in the purge of gay-themed sites a couple of years ago but he says he can still be found on Tumblr – search for KernledsWorld2.




For more Artists, click here

Traditional School Discipline

Traditionalschooldiscipline@gmail.com




Comments

Popular Posts