It happened in Room 414
Original Fiction – for adult eyes only
My heart raced and my face burned. Had I heard
correctly? Taylor the Head Boy and Captain of just about every sport we played
at the school was offering to take me over his knee for a spanking.
I was eighteen years old at the time and I couldn’t
remember the first time I dreamed of being taken over the knee for a spanking.
Mostly I fantasied about my Uncle Roy. He was married to my Mother’s sister and
often visited our council flat when his lorry driving took him to our district.
He was a massive man, probably six-and-a-half-feet tall. I was a dwarf beside
him. He towered more than head and shoulders above me. He was thickly built
with powerful arms. I would toss off at night imagining I was in my bedroom in
my pyjamas and suddenly Uncle Roy would burst into the room. I never cared what
naughtiness I was supposed to have displayed. I just saw Uncle Roy rip the
bedclothes off my body and then gripping me by one wrist he hauled me to my
feet before sitting down on the bed and dragging me face down over his lap. I
was powerless.
Then Uncle Roy would take hold of the elasticated
waistband of my pyjama bottoms and quite slowly tug them down over my buttocks
and leave them bunched at the thighs. Now, with my arse suitably bared and in
position he would slap me with the palm of his hand. It was as big and as heavy
as a shovel and in no time I was bucking across his knee. It was at about this
time that in real life I would burst at speed into a wodge of lavatory paper.
I was stunned when Taylor made his offer. Here was
someone else who was into spanking. Had I been so naïve to think I was the only
one? I blustered with embarrassment, so Taylor put his proposition to me again.
He would have known how much I wanted to go to the football match. This was the
first time our local team had reached the semi-final of anything. Tickets were
as rare as hens’ teeth – and I had one. How could I not go to the match. No,
doing a detention was out of the question.
I looked Taylor in the face as in my mind I formulated
my response. I didn’t want to sound too eager. He had a bright, open face and
although he was the same age as me I don’t believe he had started shaving. The
term “baby-faced” fitted him perfectly. He stood stony-eyed, I couldn’t read
his mind. Did he know of my inclinations? Was there something about my overall
demeanour that gave me away? How had he plucked up the courage to expose his
own desires?
Perhaps I should explain that corporal punishment in
schools had been made illegal some years before. Mine was not one of those
schools from ancient history where prefects had the power to cane or whatnot
younger boys. I doubt if any dads spanked their sons at home. Corporal
punishment was simply unheard of.
Taylor shuffled his feet impatiently. I couldn’t tell
how desperately (or not) he wanted me to choose to go over his knee. We were
standing in the corridor not far from the sixth-form common room, I swivelled
on my heels to make sure we were perfectly alone and no one could hear us. I
sucked in air, run my tongue over my bottom lip and croaked my reply. I’ll go
for the spanking.
Taylor seemed unfazed by my answer. I’ll see you after
school at three-thirty. In the common room, he said before he sauntered away. I
stood rooted. My heart beat so fast I thought I might be sick. Two hours to
wait. My first-ever spanking. A bell rang in the distance. Heck, how would I
get through double Geography?
Don’t ask me what the lesson was about, I don’t have
the slightest idea. I was excellent at geography and ended up with an A-star at
A-level but my enthusiasm for the subject paled beside my fervour to be
spanked. My how the hands crawled on the clock that afternoon. At last the bell
rang; the school day was over. I couldn’t get to the common room fast enough.
It was crowded, of course, with boys and girls emptying their lockers. I hung
back, waiting eagerly for them to leave.
But where was Taylor? Usually, he was as enthusiastic
to get away as the rest of us. Why wasn’t he here. My heart skipped. Had he
changed his mind? Had the enormity of what he proposed sank in? Did he regret
opening himself up to me in this way? Was he scared we might get caught?
After about ten minutes I was the only one left in the
room. I slouched in a chair and flicked through the pages of the Brocklehurst Bugle (could there be a
more boring local rag than that?) I was about to give up and leave. I still
needed to go home and change before catching the train for the match. Dejected,
I packed my books in my locker and made for the door.
Outside a few yards down the corridor was Taylor.
Where do you think you’re going? He frowned. I gabbled in reply that I thought
he had changed his mind. He grunted, no way. A deal was a deal, he said. He
held up a key he was carrying. It was for Room 414, he said. I knew this to be
a classroom on the top floor of the building. Nobody would see us there.
He led the way. I truly felt like a naughty boy and
kept two paces behind Taylor. This happened twenty-five years ago and I don’t
remember what was going through my mind as we took the stairs. The school was
deserted, that I can recall. I suppose it must have felt very unreal. We
reached the classroom and Taylor unlocked the door. It was a typical classroom
of its time. There were tables that seated up to six pupils and at the front
was a whiteboard and a desk for the teacher. The walls were covered with
brightly-coloured pictures and posters.
I stood uneasily. How was this meant to play out? I
didn’t have the slightest idea. I need not have worried, Taylor took control.
He fetched one of the straight-backed chairs and put it down in a space close
to one wall. Without looking at me, he sat himself down. I hovered close by. In
my fantasises I was sometimes beaten by a headmaster. The scenario was that I
was a pupil in a posh public school some long time back in history. The
headmaster wore a black academic gown and a mortar-board cap. He swished a
whippy curve-handled rattan cane.
In those dreams, I would be told to take off my blazer
and stand behind a large leather chair. Or sometimes it would be by the
headmaster’s desk. On his curt command I would fumble with my belt and undo my
trousers. I would let them down to my knees. Then on further instruction I
would bend over and offer up my bottom to the cane. In those dreams I always
wore white cotton Y-front pants. I wore similar underpants in real life,
although they were deeply unfashionable by this time.
Taylor had settled himself and seemed ready to go. He
said very little. I was still incapable of reading that beautiful face of his.
Taking the initiative, I slipped off my jacket and put it on a table nearby. I
stood maybe two feet to Taylor’s left waiting for his instruction. I could see
that he had not brought any implement with him. It would be impossible for him
to find a whippy cane, of course, but he might have been able to come up with a
rubber-soled plimsoll, that other staple of schoolboy punishment from days gone
by. At a pinch he might have borrowed a hairbrush from one of the girls, or,
who knows?, there was always his belt.
It seemed none of these were to be used. My spanking
would be by the palm of his hand alone. Clearly, he did not possess the build
or the strength of my Uncle Roy, so I did not expect my punishment to be very
painful. He spoke almost for the first time since we entered the classroom.
Bend over my knee, he said. Oh, those words. How many times in the years since
then has my heart sped at that command? To be instructed to present my backside
to a dominant male, to submit to discipline.
I hesitated a moment. How was this done precisely? In
my dream Uncle Roy dragged me from bed and manhandled me over his knee. With
Taylor, I would have to present myself submissively. It was as if I were saying
yes I have been a naughty boy and I deserve to be punished, please Taylor spank
my bottom for me. I moved forward closer to his parted legs, then paused. I
don’t think I had planned what happened next. It came to me on the spur of the
moment. With trembling hands I unbuckled my belt, unbuttoned at the waist and
pulled my zipper. The weight of my leather belt sent my pale-grey trousers
hurtling to my feet. I leaned forward, stretched out my arms in front of me to
break my fall and bent over Taylor’s knee.
We were much the same height and build and I fitted into his body rather well. I placed my palms flat against the floor and with my knees slightly bent the toes of my shoes reached the ground behind me. This way my bottom was positioned over his knee at a good angle for spanking. I couldn’t see Taylor’s expression. He hadn’t expected this turn of events. Me, in my underwear submissively waiting for him to spank me. I am sure his breathing got heavier the moment my trousers hit my feet.
I stared at the parquet flooring. It was scratched and
worn and it hadn’t felt the sweep of a broom for some considerable time. Taylor
was composing himself. I felt him take hold of the tail of my shirt and push it
away from my bum, leaving an area of naked flesh on my lower back. I knew that
my underpants fitted me well, but that did not deter Taylor from taking hold of
the elasticated waist and pulling so that the cotton was now like a second
skin. I felt the pants dig deep into my crack so that each cheek was nicely
separated.
Taylor placed the palm of his hand on my left buttock,
holding it there for longer than strictly necessary for him to find his aim. He
put his other hand in the small of my back to prevent me moving. Then he
spanked me. People say the first time is always special. The first kiss, the
first sex, the first marriage. So it was with my first spanking. Taylor had
some strength in his arm, he was after all one of the school’s most
accomplished sportsmen. He spanked me at speed, as my bum absorbed the hurt of
one slap another spank immediately followed. It was like machinegun fire.
The pain, such as it was, was not intense; a
hand-spanking on an eighteen-yea-old’s bottom covered with cotton underpants
could never be severe. But, Taylor warmed up my arse good and proper. My
heartbeat was off the scale and my temples throbbed like crazy. On and on he
slapped his hand into my tight buttocks. My cock first twitched and then stood
at fall attention, like a soldier on guard duty. Taylor must have felt it
digging into his thigh and this encouraged him in his efforts. He spanked
harder and faster than before.
I feared at any moment I would shoot a load into my
underpants. Taylor’s own pale-grey school trousers would be stained. Let him
explain that to his mother at home. My breathing was strained: huff-huff-huff.
Any time now.
We were both too involved in ourselves to hear the
classroom door open. We did catch the strangulated gasp of the school janitor
and the clang as the metal bucket fell from his grasp. Taylor released his grip
on me and I shot to my feet, the tentpole in the front of my pants pointing at
the janitor. He turned on his feet and leaving behind his bucket the janitor
rushed down the corridor.
I pulled up my trousers. My head was remarkably clear,
it felt as if I were looking down on the room from some height. Taylor remained
seated. It was clear to me that his cock was raging as much as mine. The
silence in the room was deafening. We could not describe to one another the
pleasure we had experienced together. Nor, could we share our fear about what
the janitor might say or do.
At last Taylor spoke. He told me to hurry home or I
would miss the football match. I left him alone. As I made my way down a
deserted corridor, I saw Alderton, a fellow sixth-former, walking toward me. He
gave me a cheeky wink but said nothing as he passed. I stood and watched him
enter room 414.
Picture
credit: Sting
Pictures
For more Original Fiction, click here
Traditionalschooldiscipline@gmail.com





Comments
Post a Comment