Caned for truancy, he then stole headmaster’s lighter

 

A boy who was caned for truanting, later went back to the headmaster’s study and stole his cigarette lighter and sold it, a juvenile court was told in 1958.

As published in the Chelsea News, 27 June 1958.

Picture credit: Clublads.

Traditional School Discipline

Traditionalschooldiscipline@gmail.com


Comments

  1. Why wear a gown? Caners need to be free from anything in the wayov a good strong action. Nice neat creases on the victim's trousers, pity his shirt was not tucked in tidily. Or was that intended to have more pain? And he should have been bent much further over that chair. There are some other good bent-over pictures here. And others in caning videos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would have had the picture further over to the right so we could see all of the boy. I agree he should have been bent much further over the chair presenting a nice taut surface. But a good picture all the same. I prefer feet together rather than spread apart.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts