CP Services, archive available online

 

Here’s a treat for all you CP Services, London fans (and judging by the numbers who have viewed the pages featuring them on this blog that’s a great number of you). For those new to the site, you can read about CPS here.

The video studio ceased operations about 10 years ago and Keith who ran the show and performed the role of headmaster has sadly passed on. Most of the videos Keith produced are not readily available.

But the Internet Archive Wayback Machine which archives webpages from across the world has preserved a lot of the CPS website. It is freely available although it is quite a You Know What trying to search the archive. You can have a go yourself here.

There are no videos archived but there are many photographs, many of which were new to me. Below is a selection.

Also online are pages from the site where clients wrote to Keith to share their admiration for his services. Scroll past the photographs to see a selection of comments that date (I think) from 2007.








Clients Comments on CP Appointments

Hi Keith,
Just to say thank you for yesterday's session, which I thoroughly enjoyed. Still feeling the results, and I can tell that every time I sit down at the computer to fritter away some idle time for a while I shall be reminded of your "special cane for boys who need waking up"!
I shall of course be focussed entirely on my work now (!)....
Looking forward to my next visit.

Hello Keith:
This is a brief note to thank you once more for an absolutely wonderful
session.Your skills, professionalism, obvious enjoyment of what you do is truly
contagious and your "victim" enjoys and truly revels in the lustful pain
inflicted by the cane in your masterly hand. The dinner afterwards was the
adequate conclusion of that splendid session. I'll be back in London at the
beginning of February and look forward, with keen pleasure, to meeting you and your
excellent assistants.
Warm regards.

Many thanks for Friday - a superb session and marks to prove it.
Uncomfortable sitting down so I would have kept out of trouble today!
That first caning was perfect - well done.
I always wondered if I could have taken a proper sixof the best at school - without flinching etc and now I know.
Thanks again.

First of all, your members are right, you make the client feel at home, relaxed and okay with being at your place. You do think of it from the client's perspective. MANY THANKS. I have enjoyed my two weekends with you and your lads. I know now that my level of expectation has increased from when i first arrived. Phil is particularly a pleasure because of his demeanour and gentleman like character. Looking into his eyes while you were administering the strokes, was fabulous.
Luc was a pleasure because of his obvious enjoyment and his ability to enjoy higher levels.
Warmest Regards to everyone and see you the next time I can make it to London.

Dear  Keith,
After the last session the weals had gone within a day and the brusing within about four.
However I was left with noticeable tramlines for a further fortnight - marks which incidentally were so symmetrical  as to be a tribute to your and Aren's extraordinary accuracy.

Keith

I am writing to express my thanks and deep appreciation for the way you handled my session yesterday . The kindness and consideration either side of the session was very helpful to a "caning virgin" and I am grateful .
My thanks too to Aren who not only played a part in making it much easier than I had imagined but also tolerated my frame otk.
As you predicted may happen, this hasn't quite got it out of my system - and maybe quite the reverse. When I know the dates for London, I would like to book Aren and yourself for a Schoolboys for CP session : your point about being punished alongside someone else as a benchmark makes sense .
You're the master and the expert,
My thanks again to you and Aren.

Hi Keith,
Thanks for a great session yesterday at the hands of an expert.  You have an excellent set up and I enjoyed visiting your well equipped punishment room.   Being punished along with Edwards was super.  He is a good looking guy with a super bum and I really enjoyed watching him being flogged.  There was the added anticipation of knowing that it was my turn next!
Thanks to the tawsing, caning and birching I returned home to Scotland with a very red and sore bottom and  a very pleasing barcode!   I will have to be very discrete in the changing room at the leisure  centre for the next few days!
Please pass on my thanks to Edwards.  I enjoyed the cup of tea and chat with you both afterwards.   Hope I can visit CPServices London again the future.
Cheers Angus.

Good morning Keith & Si.
     Great to meet you both at last.
     I was transported back to my school days, very authentic in every detail even down to Si as Head boy asking if I needed the bathroom before I saw the Head. (Which I did as I genuinly felt scared!!!).
  Keith you are an excellent "Head" my hands, I think hurt more from the tawsing than my bum does from the slippering, tawsing and caning.
     You seemed to know instinctively exactly what level I could tolerate and I felt once you had started that I could trust you.
     Once again thanks to you both, my next visit we will push the bar higher
(And I won't be excused the Malay).



For more on CP Services, London, click here

Traditional School Discipline

Traditionalschooldiscipline@gmail.com


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts