British College Spank
Here’s a curiosity from the
American video studio Spank This (part of the Helix Group). It’s an adult role-play scene from British
College Spank. A senior has been caught with drugs. Instead of expelling him,
Principal Darby offers to give him a “damn good thrashing.” The senior
agrees.
What happens next might
contravene a trades description act; LOL.
I don’t know anything about
the characters involved but they seem to have genuine English accents and the action
takes place in the headmaster’s study created by Keith at CP Services, London.
I know Keith the headmaster
liked to wear cardigans in the study but I doubt he would approve of Principal
Darby’s polo shirt.
For more from Spank This, click here
Traditional School Discipline
Traditionalschooldiscipline@gmail.com






A very nice curve to his white trousers bent over the table. But, as you say, hardly a thrashing. We have to use our imaginations and picture a real cane in the hand of an experienced caner giving him real pain!
ReplyDeleteAnd why spend two minutes on talk before any action begins? But to be fair he bends over the table well anticipating the worst.
DeleteA damned god thrashing????????????????????????????????
ReplyDeleteNo, anything but. A pity to use video time on something so minor. Can you make up for it the next slot? Make him take off his jacket, hang it up and then slowly bend down and touch the floor and wait.
DeleteA damned good patting! Thrashing? Ha!
ReplyDeleteNot what I would call a thrashing he should have been bent over jacket off and a good 12 strokes of the cane that's what I call a thrashing.
Delete