Adult schoolboys having fun! 50

 

Welcome to the 50th clip in our Adult Schoolboys Having Fun! series. And like the best of them this one is simplicity itself.

Twelve strokes across the seat of the short trousers. The “boy” is stoical at first but as the number of strokes increases he definitely begins to feel it.

It doesn’t end there. If you want to know what happens next (oh, go on guess!) click here.

For those of you who haven’t been with us from the beginning (Why are you late? See me after class!) here’s an explanation I published with the first clip in this series.

Adult schoolboys are – surprise, surprise – adults who like to dress up as schoolboys. They do it for any number of reasons and this website is not the place to come to for some psychoanalytical evaluations.

It is enough to say that there are a lot of people out there who are into uniforms and lovingly dress up in blazer and cap and short trousers (and sometime long ones too) to enjoy “role-play” games.

They do it, I suppose, because they want to create an imaginary “old-fashioned” version of school days. And that almost always includes some sort of corporal punishment.

It takes two to tango, so the “schoolboys” need a partner to take the role of headmaster.

And that’s about it really. It is harmless, consensual fun among adults. Despite the dressing up that is involved it has nothing to do with children.

A lot of headmaster / pupil couples are kind enough to share their fun and games by videoing them and putting them online.

To be honest I know very little about the people involved in these clips. I collected many of them over several years and such is the nature of the Internet things are shared and then shared again so that it is often impossible to find the actual original posters.

With that said, I am pretty certain that the clips I am sharing are “non-commercial”: that is nobody made them and put them online in order to make money. If I am wrong, please let me know.

 

For more Adult Schoolboys Having Fun! click here

Traditional School Discipline

Traditionalschooldiscipline@gmail.com

 


Comments

Popular Posts