Adult schoolboys having fun! 1

 

Adult schoolboys are – surprise, surprise – adults who like to dress up as schoolboys. They do it for any number of reasons and this website is not the place to come to for some psychoanalytical evaluations.

It is enough to say that there are a lot of people out there who are into uniforms and lovingly dress up in blazer and cap and short trousers (and sometime long ones too) to enjoy “role-play” games.

They do it, I suppose, because they want to create an imaginary “old-fashioned” version of school days. And that almost always includes some sort of corporal punishment.

It takes two to tango, so the “schoolboys” need a partner to take the role of headmaster.

And that’s about it really. It is harmless, consensual fun among adults. Despite the dressing up that is involved it has nothing to do with children.

A lot of headmaster / pupil couples are kind enough to share their fun and games by videoing them and putting them online.

Here is the first of a number of these scenes that I want to share with you over the coming days. To be honest I know very little about the people involved. I collected the clips over many years and such is the nature of the Internet things are shared and then shared again so that it is often impossible to find the actual original posters.

With that said, I am pretty certain that the clips I am sharing are “non-commercial”: that is nobody made them and put them online in order to make money. If I am wrong, please let me know.

In this first one a group of “schoolboys” are punished one after another. The clip is from a much longer video where maybe as many as a dozen boys are made to come in one at a time and bend over the headmaster’s desk. At least I think there are many boys; it might be as in the tale told by Arthur Marshall (here), the “boys” enjoyed the experience so much they rejoined the queue and came back for second helpings.

 


For more Adult Schoolboys Having Fun! click here

Traditional School Discipline

Traditionalschooldiscipline@gmail.com


Comments

  1. Loving this video but as a big fan of the Cane would love a bit more use of the Cane. Uniforms and Roleplay are great 👍🏼

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful reminder of school in Devon with friends in the 2010s

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts